Composer Tools Pro integrates with your DAW to allow you to recall presets for each of your MIDI tracks.
Recall works by assigning each preset a MIDI program change message. This message functions as its address in Composer Tools.
- Tapping the title button causes Composer Tools to send CC127 to your DAW.
- On each track, convert this message to the program change message, and send it back to Composer Tools.
Watch an introductory video to see how it works:
Recall is setup differently for each DAW:
Setting a Preset’s Recall Address
- Go into Edit mode.
- Tap the Title button to enter the preset’s general settings.
- Tap Recall.
You can also set a preset’s recall address directly in the directory:
- Press the MK logo and swipe over to Directory.
- Tap Settings in the title bar
- Select the preset and tap Edit.
Changing the Recall Output Message
Some DAWs may require you to change the preset recall message from CC127. You can find more information in the setup instructions for your DAW.
To change the Recall output message:
- Press the MK logo and swipe over to Preferences.
- Go to the Recall tab.
- Edit Recall Output CC.