Composer Tools Pro comes with several additional useful tools for composers such as a MIDI Event Generator and MIDI Harp.
A grid of 168 buttons to control DAW key commands and macros. Each button can send up to 5 custom MIDI messages to build up complex macros.
To open the Utility Button window, tap the Util button at the bottom-right of the project window. By default, the window disappears when you release the button, but you can set it to latch by double-tapping.
For more information about your DAW’s ability to use MIDI to trigger key commands, consult the product guide. There are also MIDI compatible third-party tools such as Keyboard Maestro for macOS.
Utility Button Settings
- Label – The button title.
- Color – The button colour.
- Lemur Target – MIDI message Target.
- Channel – MIDI message channel.
- Outputs – Custom MIDI messages.
- Wait Between Messages – Puts a delay between each message. Some DAWs might require a bit of time to complete a command.
Generate pulsating control change messages for rhythmic effects.
MIDI Event Generator
Generate arbitrary MIDI events for debugging or testing purposes.
8 universally accessible faders.
Suggested use: control studio levels such as main volume or headphone sends.
Universal Fader Settings
- Name – The fader title.
- CC – The controller number to send.
- Channel – The output MIDI channel.
- Lemur Target – The output Lemur Target.
Play real-time harp glissandos.