Customize C_brains with your own macro commands and Lemur modules.
Customizable buttons to trigger your own DAW commands or macros. Each button can send up to 5 custom MIDI messages to build up complex macros.
Double-tap the Open Utility Window Button to toggle the window display mode between latched and auto-hide.
- Label – The button’s title.
- Color – The button’s colour.
- Target – The Lemur Target for output.
- Channel – The MIDI channel for output.
- Outputs – Up to 5 custom MIDI messages.
- Wait Between Messages – Inserts a delay between sending each output. The DAW may need a little time to execute some commands.
Favouriting a Utility Button
To assign one of the Utility Buttons to a slot in the favourites list:
- Tap the star icon at the top-right of the Utility Button window.
- Press and hold the button to be favourited.
- Tap one of the favourite buttons.
The Thumb-Key is an empty Lemur container to add your own custom Lemur modules and controls, including other MK Lemur Controllers. The container can be freely resized and moved around onscreen.
Double-tap the Thumb-Key button to toggle the window display mode between latched and auto-hide.